Corey Lee Gentle Mineral Sunscreen
Lightly Tinted spf 58
Why we love it:
- Non-comedogenic (safe for acne prone skin)
- Will not irritate skin
- For all skin types, including Fitzpatrick skin types
- Free of chemical sunscreen filters, oils, dyes, fragrances and PABA
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water and sweat resistant (40 minutes)
- Lightly tinted to enhance radiance and match most skin tones
- Excellent for sensitive skin
- Photostable (will not breakdown in sunlight)
- Gentle enough to use after chemical peel
- Contains Titanium Dioxide 10% and Zinc Oxide 3%
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn and damage. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: - After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating - Immediately after towel drying - At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Warning: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poisen Control Center right away.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent and disease. The information associated with our products should not be considered medical advice. A licensed physician should be consulted for the treatment of all ailments or disease.